It’s P2 WeekSeptember 22, 2015
If you didn’t already know, Pollution Prevention Week (or P2 Week) is this week, September 21-27! This year we’re celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Pollution Prevention Act. What can you and your business do to promote/celebrate P2?
- Show you know! Use the 25th Anniversary logo (to the right) as a button on your agency or organization’s home page!
- Get involved: Use #P2Week for your twitter posts during P2 week and/or #25YearsofP2 for both P2 week and the rest of 2015.
- Tune In: EPA Region 2 is putting on a P2 2015 Event in New York City all week long. The event includes 14 presentations from a variety of experts and sectors. Check out the full agenda here. No matter where you are in the country, you can tune into the presentations via Adobe Connect.
- Show Results: Use the P2 Results Report to point out environmental outcomes and cost-savings that result from using the P2 approach.
- Resources: Check out EPA’s P2 Week page for a list of events and useful P2 resources for businesses and citizens. Also check out the Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center’s (P2RIC) P2 Library, which presents a slew of videos, webinars, and references with vetted and updated pollution prevention info.
- Put the Week in Context: Look out for PPRC’s Retrospective Report on the impact of the Pollution Prevention Act. During P2 week, we’ll be promoting the report on our website, social media, and elsewhere.
Comments Off on It’s P2 Week