Regional Roundtable Presentations 2017
Our 26th annual Regional Roundtable took place on October 25 at EPA’s Region 10 Headquarters in Seattle, WA. The day included presentations and discussions on state green chemistry visions, successful projects to implement safer alternatives in auto body and repair shops, regional training opportunities, and movements to reduce the toxicity of dry cleaning. Below you’ll find PDF versions of the presentations.
Safer Alternatives in Auto Shops
- Larry Brown (King County) – Auto Paints Project
- Jane Paulson (MnTAP) – Safer Alternatives in Auto Repair
Panel Discussion: Green Chemistry in the Northwest
Lunch Presentation: An Update on 100 Resilient Cities and Resilient Seattle
Panel Discussion: Technical Assistance Training Opportunities
- Keilly Wittman (KW Refrigerant Management Strategy) –
- Dana Stahl (University of Washington – DEOHS) – A Variety of Continuing Education and Training Programs
- Peter Canepa and Minal Mistry (Oregon DEQ) – LifeCycle Assessment and Materials Management
Safer Alternatives in Dry Cleaning – Case studies and new projects in Washington and Oregon.
- Steve Whittaker (King County & EnviroStars) – Local Hazardous Waste Management Program and Dry Cleaning
- Myles Perkins (Department of Ecology) – Toxics Reduction in Fabric Cleaning
- Mitch Frister (PPRC & EcoBiz) – Environmental Recognition for Dry Cleaners