July 31, 2017
It’s P2 WeekSeptember 22, 2015
If you didn’t already know, Pollution Prevention Week (or P2 Week) is this week, September 21-27! This year we’re celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Pollution Prevention Act. What can you and your business do to promote/celebrate P2?
- Show you know! Use the 25th Anniversary logo (to the right) as a button on your agency or organization’s home page!
- Get involved: Use #P2Week for your twitter posts during P2 week and/or #25YearsofP2 for both P2 week and the rest of 2015.
- Tune In: EPA Region 2 is putting on a P2 2015 Event in New York City all week long. The event includes 14 presentations from a variety of experts and sectors. Check out the full agenda here. No matter where you are in the country, you can tune into the presentations via Adobe Connect.
- Show Results: Use the P2 Results Report to point out environmental outcomes and cost-savings that result from using the P2 approach.
- Resources: Check out EPA’s P2 Week page for a list of events and useful P2 resources for businesses and citizens. Also check out the Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center’s (P2RIC) P2 Library, which presents a slew of videos, webinars, and references with vetted and updated pollution prevention info.
- Put the Week in Context: Look out for PPRC’s Retrospective Report on the impact of the Pollution Prevention Act. During P2 week, we’ll be promoting the report on our website, social media, and elsewhere.